Additionally Tri-Grain offers the following services...
The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 requires employers to prevent or reduce risks to health and safety from exposure to noise at work (HSE).
As an employer it is your responsibility to:
• Assess the risks from noise
• Take action if required
• Provide hearing protection when required
• Make sure legal noise limits are not exceeded
• Provide employees with information and training
Tri-Grain can carry out a noise survey to ensure you are not exceeding the legal limits and provide you with a report of the measurements.
Farmers H&S Training Workshop
Agriculture has the highest rate of fatal injury of all the main industry sectors (HSE, 2018).
Tri-Grain is offering “Farmers H&S Training Workshop” which covers topics such as:
• Company Policy
• Emergency Action Plans
• Asbestos Register
• Confined Space Register
• Class 1 & 2
• Continuity test
• All electrical appliances visually checked
• Insulation resistance test
• Itemised report
• £60 for first 50 items and £2 per item after that
For more information contact Katherine or Claire
Tel: 01668 213568